Hi
I am Linda and I am the night nurse that is here when Kay is off and this is something really new to me and I guess the computer age is taking over. Giving updates by email, who would have thought. Any way I also viewed your present to all us nurses and I really enjoyed the videos and the song. I had never heard that before. Thanks it was a nice thought of you to do that.
Now on to Faith she is resting well as I gave her something to sleep and her vital signs are normal tonight. According to the chart she walked the length of the hall here twice and climbed a few stairs. So I would say she is doing pretty good. It also says she may go to a room tomorrow if the doctor approves, and then she can start rehab to learn to walk better as she has not for a while. She ate a good portion of her supper and drank a diet cola, and seems in good spirits. She ask about you all the time and I just told her that you were fine and that you had been inquiring about her. I also told her you wanted her to get well soon. Hope that was all ok?
She wanted to write you but I told her that maybe tomorrow or later as she needed some rest now and I gave her a sleep aid in her IV at the same time and she was out soon afterwards. She is very fortunate to have a friend like you that cares about her.
I have to go now but thanks again for your thank you to all of us, and thank you for caring about her enough to contact us this way for we have people all the time that no one ever comes to see or contact us in any way and it makes me sad. Have a great day.
Linda Wells RN

5 comments:
The updates are getting better and better! Come back soon Faith!
Love to hear faith is doing well!!!
Glad to hear that Faith is doing much better!!!
It is great to hear that she is doing well. Looking forward to her return. All my best wishes to her
cant wait to see you back and to have our little talks again be good