Karen:
I am glad she has someone that cares about her and your relationship was and is of no concern of mine for I know she is kind and thoughtful, as you related the keyboard thing most of the people we care for leave and we never see or hear from them again. But the last time Faith was here when she had gone two days later she sent all of us nurses who had cared for her a big planter of flowers for us as a thank you and not many ever do anything so I know she is a good hearted person, and thank you for relating that to us as I know how hard it is to have some one you care for very much sick or in trouble.
I just checked on her again and her vital signs are starting to return to normal and she is sleeping well with the picture clutched hard to her chest. You are very fortunate to have a friend such as her. And don't worry about the length of your mail as it gets really quiet here this time of night and I will read and respond when I can. So write all you want.
Oh and by the way Via Christi is the name of our Hospital. I know you probably did not know that but thought you might like to. I won't do any more tonight but will as long as she is here if you want when I can. I am also working all weekend so I will keep close watch on her. Teressa will give you details I cannot in the morning so I hope this will help dry your tears and let you know she is in good hands.
Kay
I don't like showing my face on here for very good reasons but did send Faith a photo of me as she wanted one were she could see what i looked like. Please help us get Odessa moving come as much as you can and post comment please. Thanks Karen

3 comments:
Well from the updates it sounds like things are going well although she is in a very critical condition. I expect this to be the normal for an operation this big, I hope you continue to progress well and will be thinking of you and everyone else around you giving you support and care.
I'm not much on religion, but my thoughts and prayers are with you Faith!
updates are coola and we are all thinking about you in a good healing way.